Sunday, June 30, 2013

Keith Urban Country Music Videos



I ask you...what's not to love about Keith Urban, the Thunder from Down Under? Keith wears his emotions on his sleeve and he's not afraid to show it. He sings his smash hits with the same emotions that he shares with his fans. While jamming along to KU's songs you can't help but feel good!

Married to Nicole Kidman and a dad to two girls, Sunday Rose and Faith, it seems that Keith Urban has it all. In my opinion he does! I also feel he deserves every bit of happiness because he gives his all to his listeners. Monkeyville is his Fan Club and as a fellow Monkey I'm proud to dedicate this shout-out to KU.

I also wrote a blog that includes some Random Facts about Keith Urban!

 
 
My Favorite Keith Urban Country Music Videos!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Everybody

Recently at a visit to Chuck E. Cheese with my granddaughters to celebrate my 50th Birthday, I was pleasantly surprised when Chuck and his gang performed a Keith Urban song and I was able to catch it on video ... Somebody Like You!

No comments:

Post a Comment