Sunday, August 11, 2013

Taylor Swift Country and Pop Music Videos



By now most everyone has heard of Taylor Swift. She's a country music megastar. Some might think she's more pop than country. Either way she continues to sell out her concerts and entertains fans of all ages. In my family her fans ages range from 2 years old to 64 years old.

You can't help but like Taylor Swift, she's continues to remain humble even though she reigns in popularity. I do wonder if she has ever thanked Kanye West for interrupting her...no bid deal. Taylor will always be a star, unlike Kanye.

In addition we are all a bit curious on who her next boyfriend will be and which next megahit he'll inspire. Way to Taylor! Keep your country/pop songs coming and we'll keep listening.

These are my favorite Taylor Swift songs and videos:





Blank Space

Shake It Off 


This is just a short selection of her songs. Taylor continues to surprise us with each hit she personally creates. I wrote some Random Fun Facts about Ms. Swift ...I hope you enjoy my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment